Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back from a 2 year stint abroad!

Hey Everyone!

I just got back from two years abroad - 1.5 years living and teaching games programming in New Zealand followed by a 4.5 month trip through the South Pacific, Southeast Asia, China, North Korea and Japan. What a wonderful experience! I feel like a completely changed person now, and am even more unsure of where home is anymore! =P

I'm settling back in San Francisco - there's a lot to set up, but hopefully I'll get back to "normal" life easily.

As for photos and travel stories, there are many - too much to post, but as I'm back in the land of unlimited Internet and ambitious self-expression again, I'll try to get back to it.

I've now visited something like 40 countries now, so hopefully I'll start putting up photos that gives a good representation of the various cultures and places. However, my laptop just died, so I need to figure out a way to get my photos off my hard drive - but after a short delay, hopefully I'll get back to putting up more photos and stories!

Looking forward to getting back into the online communities!
- Mark

No comments: