Sunday, April 1, 2007

OK - Let's Get it Started!

Alright, I think it's time to finally start writing real content. I know the introduction posts have been somewhat strange and dense, but I just wanted to get some of the fundamental ideas out of the way. From here on out, I will start writing about my everyday experiences. What I write will seem political, but that is not the goal. I just want to write will about my feelings and my view of the world according to my beliefs. And of course, I invite all of you to participate through commenting or e-mailing me. Although I will mostly write about current events, the important thing to note while reading this blog is my way of thinking and further suggestions. Events come and go, but ideas and beliefs are timeless.

Now of course, if you are interested in what I was writing about before, don't worry. I will continue to discuss the mental model I use to view the world from time to time. To describe everything that I have thought about would probably take an entire book, most of which would be boring. I just wanted to start talking about world events and my opinions on them. After all, there's no use to a theory or model if you don't apply it to the real world.

Another thing to note is the my subsequent posts will be shorter and more frequent. That's because I've hated writing the past few posts as I think it's impossible to understand my model of the world without seeing the entire picture. Because of this, I hated writing each post as I had to think about which ideas to present, which to leave out for now, and how compress them to just a few pages. I also struggled making each post self-contained.

So, let's stop with the strange ramblings and get to the real substance of this blog!

No comments: