Saturday, October 9, 2010

Not Having a Particularly Good Week

I'm not having a particularly good week this week - it seems like everything has gone wrong/worse this week for me - on all fronts! One of the very few times when I feel like I am either taking a step in the wrong direction or not making any progress in all categories. I won't provide any details, but:

- Career-wise, things are not going well this week.
- Academic-wise, things are not going well this week.
- Finance-wise, things are not going well this week.
- Health-wise, things are not going well this week.
- Life-view-wise, things are not going well this week.
- Social-wise, things are not going well this week.
- Creative-wise, no real progress has been made in a while, so no change there.
- Travel-wise, things have not improved since going downhill dramatically in the past few months.
- Personal project(s)-wise, things have not gone so well for me this week.

So... not a particularly good week for me. Let's hope that next week is better...

No comments: