Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson Web Slowdown

I just read in the news today that may web services either slowed or crashed yesterday as news about Michael Jackson's death circulated. This explains why I had a bunch of timeout errors yesterday afternoon which I thought was very strange.

It is amazing to see how even one person can affect the communication networks of the world by so much. As controversial as Michael Jackson was, this shows that a lot of people cared about him and he is still as popular as every. For me, I didn't really follow his work that much, but from what I had heard, I admired him for his positive messages and his boldness to live life the way that he believed was best. Even someone like me, who does not follow any entertainment developments, will still miss him now that he is gone.

No comments: